when comic peers ask me lately what projects I’ve been working on I don’t really know what to say. But then I look at all that art that I’ve made for the tea labels and it’s like… I HAVE been doing stuff. I swear. I just don’t know how to explain “….tea….?”
These are all just so awesome.
Okay I’m really pleased with the rest of the Doctor Who blends now that I’ve finally put them together, so I’m posting a preview of the flavors now. The links and everything will go public later tonight after I’ve finished the label art <3
- Captain Jack Harkness: [ceylon sonata, rooibos almond, chocolate chip] A smooth, timeless blend guaranteed to charm anyone off their feet. You can take it to bed, but it will probably keep you up all night.
- River Song: [earl grey moonlight, coconut, rooibos lemon cloud] I could describe this tea, but that would be spoilers.
- Rose Tyler: [ceylon sonata, raspberry patch, earl grey lavender] A fun, bright, sweet blend. Painfully loyal and filled with love and comfort. Careful though, can come on a bit strong and may not be to everyone’s taste.
- Martha Jones: [assam melody, sesame, rooibos caramel] A calm, rational tea with an edge of bravery (don’t question how a tea can be brave, it just CAN). The perfect tea for thrill seekers.
- Donna Noble: [irish breakfast, cinnamon, orange] At first glance you may assume this tea is plain, simple and maybe not very interesting, but let it stick around for a while, and you’ll discover what a comforting (and often exciting!) presence it will quickly grow to be.