*sobs into shoulder*
WHY DOESN’T SHE LOVE ME BAAAAAAACK?
I just assumed it was you putting together a group of reformed criminals.
You are surprisingly close!
Thanks very much!
I’m honestly kind of depressed because I can’t think of another character that I could do with only about $90 in new purchases ($70 of which are clothes that I will wear in real life anyways) and have it come out so well.
Aw, gawrsh. *blush*
I’d hardly say they’re flawless. I’m just a bit more careful about how I put things than… 90% of the internet.
We’ll go with all of my bedrooms ever, since my current one is boring.
- My current bedframe is second-hand and squeaks and I wish we hadn’t sold the one we had in our old apartment, which looked better.
- My dresser is always covered with clothes. Always.
- I have a drying rack for shirts, etc. My cat likes to hide beneath it.
- I moved my desk into the bedroom when we had company last July and still haven’t moved it back. Now I just monopolize the kitchen table.
- I have two paintings/folk art on the wall that I bought in Mexico. One of them wasn’t cut as uniformly and I wish my labmate hadn’t pressured me into getting a matching pair. I stare at it sometimes and try to forgive it for being imperfect.
- My laundry hamper is always, always over-full.
- I never got around to repainting my childhood bedroom; it was pink when my folks moved out. I wonder if the little girl who lives there now kept it that way.
- I really need a box to keep my grown-up toys in. Right now they’re just strewn about the floor near my side of the bed. (They do have their own storage bags).
- My fiance and I sleep in a full sized bed. Anything bigger seems WAAAAAY too big to us.
- You can see my room if you watch any of my videos, since it’s the quietest room in the apartment and thus the only place I have to film.
About my parents
- My parents informed me that they would be getting divorced via e-mail.
- I look absolutely nothing like my mother. People still ask us “Oh, is this your daughter?”
- I look eerily like my father, down to the shape of our fingernails.
- Individually, both my parents were pretty great. Together, they formed a really, really ineffective parenting unit.
- She thinks that she isn’t pretty because she’s technically overweight. I think this is bullshit.
- She has a photographic memory for details in her fandoms, down to the dates when publicity photos were taken.
- She does not understand the concept of the number 7.
- We’ve actually spent only limited time in the same physical place, even though we went to the same college for the same years.
- She writes books and that is the straight-up most impressive thing anybody I know does.
Why not both?
Because I am lazy and not overly fond of the way things that get reblogged look after enough time.
That’s good enough for me.
My boss LOVES lobster, but partway through her life developed an allergy to it and can only have it in very small portions now.