Anonymous whispered: Orange.
- Back when this sort of thing still made the news, there was a really bad school shooting in my home town. People old enough when it happened tend to recognize the name, but usually can’t remember why.
- There’s a greenbelt that runs through my home town that’s maintained by the parks & recreation department. Following it off the beaten track permanently shaped my perception of adventure.
- Everyone in my particular neighborhood was either white, the child of a white person, or married to one.
- Whenever I go home, I’m usually bored to tears within about 48 hours unless I have my computer. There is nothing there for you unless you are younger than 20 or the parent of someone who is.
- Well, aside from the gorgeous, well-appointed public library.
- Anywhere you go in my town, if you look west, you can see mountains.